Advice on Candida Diet to Improve CandidiasisPosted in Health and Beauty
Every human being has some yeast in their body with name of Candida albicans. These yeasts are present in low quantity but at various parts of our body including mouth, intestines, throat and urinary tract.
The population of these yeasts is controlled in our body by some good bacteria. They keep a check on their growth and thereby ensure that they don’t affect the normal functioning of our body. But in some cases, these good bacteriaget destroyed resulting in the overgrowth of Candida albicans. This uncontrolled growth of yeast cells results in various health related problems and is popularly known as Candidiasis.
Identifying Candidiasis is difficult
Some symptoms that are related to Candidiasis can overlap with symptoms of other diseases as well. This is the reason why the problem of Candidiasis is not easily identified. Some of these common symptoms are –
- Sugar cravings
- Muscular pain
- Obesity, and
In people who have a better immune system, the infection is believed to be superficial and taking some drugs provides complete recovery. But if your immune system is impaired, you might undergo some serious illnesses due to this overgrowth.
According to the experts here are some causes of Candida overgrowth that can be listed –
- A combination of poor diet with weak immune system might have an adverse effect on bacterial environment that has gone out of balance.
- Sometimes, certain antibiotics destroy the good bacteria as well along with the bad bacteria’s in the body resulting in overgrowth of Candida albicans.
- Patients undergoing treatment for cancer, diabetes, and AIDS along with infants are more susceptible to Candidiasis.
- In a few cases contraceptives and Corticosteroids are also believed to cause the problem.
Treatment through Candida Diet
For any health problem it takes a proper diet to bring out the complete treatment. But in case of Candidiasis, a candida diet holds an all the more important role where diet is used to reverse candida and treat it. Let’s discuss various Candida diets that help those who are suffering from the problem.
- The detox diet – this diet aims at cleaning up the system so that all the toxins present in the body as byproducts gets washed out. Some practices that help in detoxing are fasting, colon cleansing etc. also consuming wheat grass, detox herbs, vegetable juices, and a lot of water help in detoxing.
- Reducing the population of yeast in the body – if we want to treat Candidiasis, it is of supreme importance that we restore the balance of yeast in the body. For this some anti microbial herbs derived from natural health food is given in a set pattern. This helps in improving the immunity of the body along with discouraging the growth of yeast.
- Use of probiotics – food rich in probiotics are like magic foods that help with a variety of things. They alter the balance in the intestinal microflora, promote proper digestion, stop the growth of harmful bacteria, and improve immune system as well. Found in simple foods like yogurt, probiotics is believed to be the best remedy in these cases.
For those who are suffering from Candidiasis, it is very necessary to form a pattern to your diet so that you get rid of the health issue soon. If you are relying on the Candida diet, you should follow it with discipline for at least 3 months and see yourself fully healed.
Certain foods that you should deny yourself in this situation are –
- Dry fruits
- Fresh fruits rich in sugar
- All types of sugars
- Baked goods that might contain yeast
If you take care to avoid all foods that your bacteria might like to thrive on, half your battle is won.
It is very necessary to be patient while trying the candida diet so that you get to see successful results.
Kate is a regular blogger with http://myyeastinfectiontreatment.org/ and is an expert on Candida. She regularly writes about these diets that help a lot of Candidiasis patients to come out of their health issues and live life to the fullest.